Happy Monday lovelies. How was your weekend? I hope everyone had a good weekend. Make the most of this new week!Today I’m bringing you a post that will totally update your wardrobe…DIY basic T-shirts to embroidered rose T-shirt.
Embroidered patches has taken the world by storm; from Dolce & Gabana – embroidery being their signature detail to the latest Gucci trend and I am more than obsessed!
Patches are fun way to stand out and add a frisky, unique twist to your outfits.
Literally no one likes to wear what everyone else wears, patches can be customized to match your outfits which can elucidate vibrancy in your personality.
In today’s post I’m using an embroidered rose applique to create my own unique ensemble of art.
What you’ll need:
* plain white shirt
* embroidered rose applique – I got mine here.
* an iron
* a cardboard
1. Place the cardboard between the shirt.
2. Arrange the embroidered rose applique on the right side of the shirt.
3. Heat up your pressing iron and place on the applique. Starting from one end to the other.
4. Leave the iron for 2 minutes but do not burn your applique.
What are you thoughts on this? Indulge in the trend, create something!
PS: I will be showing how I made the tassel earrings in the next post.
Thanks for reading.