This diy project is coming super late after seeing it trend from when Kylie Jenner wore a bedazzled fishnet tights in December 2016 to video vixens wearing them in music videos to fashion blogger incorporating into their style – worn underneath ripped jeans – as well as normal people just diving into the trend. After all the long fuss by June 2017, the shenanigans about this fishnet trend finally went away – for good. No! Now I can spot this trend finding its way back, giving me a chance to show you how to diy bedazzled fishnet tights.
Making the bedazzled fishnet tights, I spent about 2 hours on the first leg and left it because I was tired. I thought I was not going to make it to create this post; I knew I had to get this done but I was not determined until I pushed myself to finish my undone work – it was a done a day after. In other news, no matter how long it takes, you have only you to push to greatness.
What you’ll need:
• Fishnet thights
• Crystal hotfix
• E6000 glue
1. Mark out where your feet will stop, that’s where you step on.
2. Place the cardboard inside the fishnet tights.
3. With your tweezers, pick up crystal hotfix apply E6000 glue on it and glue it randomly on the tights.
4. Make sure you place the crystal hotfix on the tights.
5. Turn to the other side and repeat step 3.
6. To move up, some crystal might stick to the cardboard just pick the crystal up with the tights then shift the cardboard to the next working area.
7. Repeat for the second leg.
After I was done I tried it on realised the front of the feet was bare so I bedazzled it. You could skip this this step.
All crystal in place, make sure you use a good glue that would keep the crystal to the tights for a long time.
I hope you like this post! Would you be wearing this fishnet tights? What do you think about this diy?
Like, leave a comment and share.