Yay!!! I made it! I made a fashion accessory – a Chanel brooch out of scrap, plastic plate and pearl. This DIY is easy, inexpensive, quick to make and looks amazing! I love how brooches can add glitz and glamour to a simple outfits – attach it to a jacket, cardigan, belt or headbands to create a cute hair accessory.
What you will need:
- Chanel logo template
- Clear plastic plate
- Pearl stick on
- Safety pin
- E6000 glue
- Print out the logo template on a paper and trim.
- Glue it on the plastic plate and trim out the logo.
- Trim the center with a blade (craft knife).
- Glue the pearl with E6000 glue or any craft glue.
- Peel off the paper.
- Glue the safety pin on the other side.
- Allow to dry.
Did you love this post? Would you try out this diy? If you do, please do tag me?Have any something to say?
Let me know if you try this on your own. I’d love to see them! Make sure to tag me in your photos on Instagram so I can see your own DIY Chanel brooch!
Please leave a comment below, like and share!