Denim slides are the trendy slides right now for summer, you will definitely find it on your favorite shoe boutique website or store. As a DIY girl, I will always want to create something different for myself.
If you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram, you would have seen my feetfie (photo of feet) wearing this denim slide… It is not a drill, it is actually a DIY product. These slides are gorgeous. Just watch the video to know how I made the denim slides.
What you’ll need:
* Any slide of your choice (I bought mine from Utako market and they are made of rubber).
* Denim fabric.
* E6000 glue.
* Embellished stones.
* Measuring tape.
* Needle and thread(optional).
1. Measure the strap of your slide. Then transfer the measurements to the denim fabric you want to use.
2. Cut horizontally one or two sides of the denim fabric leaving the measurements of the strap in the middle.
3. With your needle, gently pull out the white thread (or in case the thread is not white, pull out the vertical crossing thread).
4. Apply glue on the slide and on the frayed denim, and cover up the slides with the denim fabric.
5. Glue the embellished stones.
6. Optional, with a needle and thread you can stitch the denim fabric to the strap of the slides.
What are your thoughts? I hope you like this post… Like, share and leave a comment below!