I could just dip my bread into my avocado but sometimes I just want to eat a nicely presented meal. Avocado toast packed with poached egg, veggies, mixed fruit platter and devilled egg makes it an all packed breakfast in one! Avocado toast with avocado devilled egg is really good any time of the day!
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice the avocado into two halves. Scoop out the avocado into a plate and mesh it into creamy paste.
- Chop the lettuce, tomatoes.
- For the avocado devilled egg, Boil one egg remove the yolk and mix it with one teaspoon of avocado-mix. Add salt to taste. Fill the egg white with the avocado and yolk mixture. Add pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread till its brown and spread the avocado and fried end on the bread and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the lettuce and tomatoes and avocado toast with egg on a plate. Serve immediately and enjoy!
What are your thoughts? What will you be making with avocado? Would you be trying the homemade avocado toast and avocado devilled egg? Like, share and leave a comment below!