I spent 30 minutes revamping jeans trousers to shorts using patches last weekend and I’m happy how it turned out. I wanted to create a cool custom shorts that I could wear for errands. To spend money on new shorts was not an option so I pulled this off. I brought out an old jeans of mine even if I’ve remained tenacious and couldn’t let go – it could be difficult picking out a jeans for this project – of which I can’t remember how long I’ve had it.
Related posts: DIY || REVAMPING OLD TROUSERS WITH BUTTONS
What you’ll need:
*Old jeans trousers
*Pair of scissors
*Needle and thread
*A pressing iron
1. Flip on your jeans.
2. Cut off the long part of the jeans.
3. Fold the hem of the jeans twice.
4. With your needle and thread, stitch the sides of the shorts so that it doesn’t roll down.
4. Place the patches where you would like them to be.
5. Now, place a cardboard on the patches and iron them. You would want to take about 3mins for each patch so it sticks on firmly.
I want to see how you recreate this look and a lucky person with the best creation gets a gift from me!!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog via email.
Also, like this post and share to your friends.