In 2015, my friend and I wanted to buy some fresh flowers, I loved flowers but I had never bought flowers before, so I googled for flowers store in Abuja and found Petals & More located in Silverbird Entertainment Centre, Abuja. We visited their store the next day, they had different types of flowers, but I wanted to scented candles, which I got and also ended up buying my first rose flower for N3000 a strand. Fast forward to 2016, one of the diy projects I wanted to create was to make a rose flower gift box, one thing led to another and I couldn’t make it.
Given that today is Valentine’s day, you could do a rose flower gift box as a last minute tribute to a loved one if you have access to flowers, or you can order flowers from Larisalefleur, Larisalefleur is a fellow Abuja blogger who just started her business providing fresh and artificial flower gift box at very affordable ranging from N9,000 to N25,000. You can get the flowers from Larislefleur here.
Related post: Valentines Day Gift Ideas
Without further ado, let’s get to the diy rose flower gift box. For this diy, it is just as much about love and care that goes into the packaging of this gift than the actual gift. This diy is super easy and can be done in less than 10 minutes
What you’ll need:
- Flowers ( I used artificial rose flowers I got from Aliexpress here.)
- Blade or Craft knife
- E600 glue
- Crystal embellishments
- Place the polysterene at the center of the cartoon and wrap around. Secure with a tape, covering all the sides of the polysterene.
- With a blade or craft knife open one side of the box.
- Use a scissors to drill holes on the polysterene. Put the flower strand into every drilled hole.
- Apply glue on the sides of the box and wrap the ribbon around thebox.
- Secure the end of the ribbon with pin and cut excess ribbon. Make a bow and attach to one side of the box with a pin. Glue the crystal embellishments to the centre of the bow.
Did you love this post? Would you make a rose flower gift box? Who would you gift it to? Are you doing anything special for Valentine’s Day? I am hoping to have a Galentine’s Day first off with a cup of coffee from Maison Café. They are giving out free cup of coffee to couples and discount prices for single’s. If youre in Abuja, visit Maison Café and mention my name.
Please leave a comment and share!