To grow a healthy hair, steam your hair at home without hair steamer. Steaming your hair helps open up pores, allowing for flow of oils and moisture which helps hair growth and strengthening. It increases blood flow to the scalp and it allows natural oils from the scalp remove clogged products that gave been used overtime. Steaming your hair for at least four times every month is very essential for hair growth.
Related posts: NATURES GENTLE TOUCH FOR A RELAXED HAIR
My journey to healthy hair growth, first purchasing my own products and finding time to steam my hair myself. Pretty much trying to take good care of my hair, I can gladly say my hair is in a good state.
Product I used:
- Natures Gentle Touch Shampoo, Conditioner Castor Oil, Touch Cholesterol treatment
- Mega Growth Anti-Breakage Strengthening cream
- African Shea Butter
- Olive Oil
All products have a content of Shea butter and Olive Oil. These two ingredients are essential for hair growth, strengthening and rejuvenation of the hair.
Eggs contain a large amount of protein, fatty acids and vitamins to strengthen hair. They deliver the correct nutrients so your hair can optimize its health.
Castor oil helps prevent breakages and split ends. It very good for relaxed, permed, pressed and coloured hair.
Cholesterol is also a good treatment for relaxed, permed, pressed and coloured hair.
Anti-breakage strengthening creme contains olive oil and avocado which helps strengthen the hair and prevent damage.
How to Steam Your Hair At Home Without Steamer:
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Mix all hair products in a bowl.
- Damp the towel with water and put in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Apply the mixture from scalp to tip of hair and massage thoroughly.
- Secure your hair by wearing a plastic bag over your head.
- Then wrap the hot towel around your head.
- Lastly secure with another plastic bag.
- Wait for 2-3 hours and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Dry your hair with a hair dryer and style.
Watch the video below to see how I steamed my hair, squeeky simple tips and all done.
Please like my video and subscribe to my channel for more post to come.
Thanks for reading.